Friday, April 11, 2008

We're not alone....

Today I was looking on a site and found and old friend from high school. Well actually I had talked to him before. He is a minister of some sort and just recently got married. Well he didn't tell me that he and his new bride were waiting until their wedding day for their first kiss!!!! I think that is totally awesome! What makes it even more awesome to me is the fact my husband and I also waited for our first kiss on a wedding day at the altar! Most people just look at us in fright when we tell them that. Like we are some kind of aliens! Well now I know that we are not alone! I can tell these people that give me strange looks that we aren't the only ones in the world that have done this. Even my family still picks on us about that. I'm glad we did....because our first REAL kiss was so powerful I felt sparks literaly. A lot of people can't say that. I'm glad we waited and I'm glad to see that there are others who have too.

Jenn

No comments: