Monday, April 7, 2008

My first post...

This is my first post on my new blog. I wanted to start over with a new blog because I wanted to talk about just life. My life, my kids, my husband, homeschooling,.....whatever was on my mind that day. I want to be able to show me. Who I am and where God is taking me in my life journey.

First, I am the wife of a preacher, mother of two boys under 10 and a homeschooling teacher. Sometimes, I just don't feel quite adequate to do the job that God has put before me. I know though, that God wouldn't have given me this life if it weren't his plan for me.

So on this blog I'm going to talk about my life. My struggles, my joys, my sewing projects, my homeschool ideas, anything that would be of interest to me or you. :)

I'll begin by showing you a picture of a towel cake I made for my sister's bridal shower. It was this past Saturday and we had a blast! Several people told me that I aught to sell these towel cakes. I'm thinking about it. It would mean more income for my family if I got this going. Here's the pic!


No comments: