Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To do list

Today's to do list is quite simple. I have found when I make my to do list really big I can't do it all in one day. I get overwhelmed. So I will be making this to do list very simple.

1. School the boys
2. Laundry
3. Clean kitchen
4. Take boys to Karate (this takes up a good 2 hrs of my time so I put it here so that I don't forget that I have that to do and to manage my time around it)

5. Do DH's Grandmother's taxes (I like the fact that we are getting the stimulus payment but it also means I have to do more people's taxes)
6. Fix dinner
7. Work on gift for exchange (if I have extra time)

I don't know what my plans are for dinner yet. You know I tried to make a menu for the month once, but sometimes we don't want anything but fruit for dinner and it throws all my plans off. My dh works every evening and so he's never here to eat with us. Sometimes we just eat real light. My kids love fruit salad. I'm talking about fresh fruit salad. It always depends on what we have at hand as to what they eat in them. I have no problem with them just eating fruit a night or two a week if that's all they want.

Today I'm working on something for an exchange we are doing at a board I'm on. I think the lady that recieves this will be happy (at least I hope she will like it) After she gets it I will post a pic. I don't want her to see what it is before she gets it. The limit is $5.00 but I already have everything I need to make what I was going to make so I may be able to add a little extra in there for her. I don't know yet. We'll see.

Dh goes to work at 2 today. Sometimes I'm a little sad to see him leave for so long everyday, but I don't say anything because I know it's harder for him than it is for me. Pray for him if you get a change today.

Well it's off to do the kids schooling! Have a blessed day! Make someone's day today! Do something special for your kids today!

Jenn

No comments: