Friday, April 11, 2008

Just doodling

I know you probably noticed that last couple of days that the scenery has changed around here. Well, I've just been trying out some skins. I like this one don't you? I really would like to find a more homeschool themed one that had these colors in it. Maybe someone will have a recommendation.
Tonight I should have plenty of time to work on the exchange gift that I'm making for my exchange person. This person does not know that I have her name and so she doesn't even know that she is going to get a homemade item! How awesome is that!
I hope she likes it. After I send it and she gets it I will post a picture here so you can see. I'm looking forward to it. I've got to go and get some bias tape to use on it.
Well that's about all today. I'll leave you with a verse. I love this verse. It reminds me that God knows the plans he has for your life. He knows where you are and He knows where you are going to be. Our part is to trust Him to know that His plan is perfect for us and wait patiently on His timing!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

Hallelujah!

Jenn

No comments: