Friday, July 25, 2008

Updates on everything

I know I haven't been on here in a while so I thought I would update on everything.

My nephew Andrew's surgery went very well. They removed the tumor without damaging the optic nerves or blood vessels. However the pituitary stem was damamged. They can control that with meds so everything seems to be fine. He went home from the hospital last night. Praise the Lord!

My husband and I are going to a church this Sunday to minister as candidates for pastor. We feel good about the service and are waiting on God to show us which direction to go.

As far as homeschooling, everything is going well. I'm reviewing and getting everything caught up and prepared for the new subjects coming up in the next month or two. The kids are really learning the way I would hope that they would. I think I am figuring out the homeschooling thing. FINALLY! I'm becoming a little more organized and it really helps me. In case you haven't heard about Homeschool Tracker, it is such an easy program to use, and it's FREE! There is a free version you can download to your computer and it is such a help! You put the assignments in for the year and you can track the attendance. You can print out reports for report cards, attendance, book lists, fields trips, teacher's assignement report for each week. It's an amazing organizational tool! I'm using it this year even more than last year because I see the benefits. For those of you who must keep up with all of these things for the government this is a great tool! Go check it out!

www.homeschooltracker.com

Happy Schooling and God bless!

Jenn

No comments: