Saturday, July 5, 2008

Getting ready for School!

Well I decided to start next week with their school. I feel that it would be time to get started and I can see where structure is going to be good for them and myself! LOL I came up with a schedule of my day. There still may be some things that I didn't list specifically about what I may do during the school time but this is mainly as a skeleton to go by. Boy do I need that. I think that toughest part is going to be getting up at 6am every morning but I'm going to try! I thought I would share my schedule with you so that those of you who haven't seen a schedule before or are thinking of making one up for yourself can see what another person has done. So here is the link to the pdf file.

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/kjvmom/2008-09_School_schedule.pdf

Have Fun!

I was allowed to borrow the book Managers of Their Homes by the Maxwells (which I am getting to send back to her so don't give up on me! ) and I enjoyed it! I learned quite a bit from it about scheduling. I don't do everything like they do specifically but it was good to see what others did. I won't be able to go out and buy one just yet but I know that if I ever get the chance I probably will. It was a good resource for me.

I pray everyone is doing well at your homes. It seems things have slowed down a bit right now. I will have more decisions to make in the coming couple of months. I really don't know what to do about them but I'm trusting the Lord that I will have the answer when that time comes.

Have a wonderful day in the Lord! Remember, the Word says,

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. " Psalm 27:14

Looking and waiting on our Lords return,

Jenn

No comments: