Monday, July 7, 2008

Our first day....

Today was our first day back to school. I took abotu a month off and feel that it is needed to get back into the swing of things. This day went a little more stressful because I've found that Joseph has trouble focusing on his work. I'm constantly reminding him to focus. Today I got a little frustrated with him but we made it through the first day. We only did Math, English, and History. I'm going to be adding Science to this to do some review of last year before we head into the new books. It's going to be interesting to say the least. I'm also going to get a start on decluttering my life. It seems that things have gotten so cluttered that I can't stand it anymore. My bedroom is the worst because we have all the school books in there along with the washer and dryer (which went out the other day btw), computer desk and all the other things. We really don't have room anywhere else for these things so that is where they go. I'm hoping that when can have a house one day so that I can be a little more organized with where I put everything! AHHH the thought! One day at a time, I know, but you can't help but hope right?

Well off to fix lunch for my little ones and go check out a handheld mixer that someone is giving me. Have a wonderful day!

Jenn

No comments: